Consistent with the Privacy Act 1988 (C’th) (the “Privacy Act”), Pace Innovations does not collect or record personal information except that information which you provide freely through online forms and email. Pace Innovations strongly believes in protecting personal information of its website visitors and is committed to safeguarding your privacy. This policy sets out how Pace Innovations will treat your personal information.
This policy applies to the website https://paceinnovations.com.au/ only.
- The types of information which Pace Innovations may collect and hold for its activities include, without limitation, an individual’s name, address, telephone number and email address (“Personal Information”).
- Pace Innovations uses common internet technologies, such as cookies, on its website to collect visitor information from you. Pace Innovations uses this information to measure the traffic on its website and to help make its website more useful. Such information is not correlated with any personal information.
- Pace Innovations collects personal information you choose to provide for the purpose of subscribing to its email notifications, newsletters and other publications. By using this website you will be deemed to consent to Pace Innovations using your Personal Information for these activities.
- Pace Innovations may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or newsgroups available to you. Please remember that any Personal Information you send to these public areas is not controlled or filtered and so is also available to other users. You should consider carefully the consequences of revealing Personal Information in these public areas. Pace Innovations is not responsible in any way for any consequences that may result from anyone using these public areas.
Uses and sharing of information
- Pace Innovations will use Personal Information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason(s) you provided it. Pace Innovations will not use or disclose Personal Information that it collects for any secondary purpose without your consent unless:
- The secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose and you would reasonably expect Pace Innovations to use the information for the secondary purpose; or
- The use and disclosure is otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
- Pace Innovations does not share your Personal Information with other companies unless it is necessary to provide you with the product or service you have requested.
- You may access Personal Information that Pace Innovations holds about you. You can ask Pace Innovations to correct any errors or delete the information it holds about you.
- You may opt-out of any further contact from Pace Innovations at any time.
- To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, Pace Innovations may have to verify that you are who you say you are before it can give you access to or change Personal Information about you.